Old June 4th 11, 02:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/3/2011 3:23 PM, HVAC wrote:
On 6/3/2011 11:37 AM, John Smith wrote:

Think about it. In doing any calculation, aether need
not be entered as a value. In doing any calculation, god
need not be entered as a value. Therefore, they can and
actually MUST be treated exactly as if they do not exist.

Period, dot.

Game over.

I see the point you make.

Akin to saying, "We can ignore time", and sometimes we can ...

And, normally, I would agree ... but, when attempting to discover what
these things really are, or attempting to advance knowledge so we make a
jump to FTL, new energy sources, new universes, etc., I don't.

And, ether becomes of primary importance, or is paramount to discussions
on the subject ... let's just not develop a mental illness where we want
to prevent all others from ignoring-it/discussing-it ...

From discussing WHAT? Since ether doesn't exist, or can be treated
EXACTLY as if it doesn't exist, why bother to discuss it?

It amounts to mental masturbation.

Personally, I don't jerk-off in public.....Much.

How fitting, it all began with your personal opinions, then filling in
with personal attacks and tomfoolery, now back to personal opinion ...
full circle.

Regards,
JS