Old June 7th 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default balcony railing mount for DBS dish

On 6/6/2011 10:27 AM, Robert Peirce wrote:
In ,
wrote:

Not only that, If he uses NO nails or drills NO holes for screws
he is not adding to the structure perminantly witch is a no no
[common sense]. I would use a series of clamps, and not leave it
up in bad weather or when I am away , seems as though temporary
would be a better aproach. I'm having alot of luck using mine
indoors LoL.

Or do what I do. Mount it on a tripod and aim it so you can shove two
legs again the rail and hold it place with a bungee chord. That makes
it a breeze to take in and put up.

Mount it atop a refrigerator unit, on the porch, use the refrige to keep
your beer in -- no one could ask you to remove that from the porch!

--

Regards,
JS