Old June 11th 11, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Treating Criminal Foreigners from Mexico Better Than Law Abidin...

On Jun 10, 2:26*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/9/2011 8:54 PM, wrote:

*From what I just read-- California is quite a happy and a merry
state . I truly envy Californians . *Somedays it just seems nearly 50%
of the *people over *here are illegally . . .

You live in my area, it looks like it!

--

Regards,
JS

I had NYC in mind ; in all probability -- a very similar story in the
rest of the country . . . It's an invasion .