Old June 9th 11, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Treating Criminal Foreigners from Mexico Better Than Law Abidin...

On Jun 8, 1:02*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 6/8/2011 9:20 AM, wrote:

Ronald Reagan granted American citizenship to WAY OVER Eleven Million
WETBACKS, according to what JT said a day or two ago on his Super Talk
Missy Sippy radio talk show.
I don't remember which American President turned loose many, many Mental
Cases from Insane Asylums.Was it Ronald Reagan?
cuhulin

Yeah. *And, for awhile, reagan (I still like the spelling, "raygun") had
managed the most successful attacks on the standard of living of general
American citizens, but bush and obama have been able to top it, make
rayguns actions look like a paupers efforts.

There is a large area of my city where many of those criminals granted
amnesty, by raygun, reside ... and at the opposite end of the city where
the offspring of the vietnamese boat people live ... I think it is
because there needs to be space between the asian gangs and the no./so.
American indian gangs ... they don't seem to play well together.

If only we had planned ahead, encouraged a larger asian population, they
probably would have eradicated this new wave of vermin for us.

--

Regards,
JS

Some of the asian gangs are even worse than mexicans ! They attacked
and killed some people during a funeral ! ! That was several years
ago,in NJ, if not mistaken .
Old June 9th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Old June 11th 11, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 10, 2:26*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/9/2011 8:54 PM, wrote:

*From what I just read-- California is quite a happy and a merry
state . I truly envy Californians . *Somedays it just seems nearly 50%
of the *people over *here are illegally . . .

You live in my area, it looks like it!

--

Regards,
JS
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
the people, it s an instrument for the people to restrain the
government. -- Patrick Henry

I had NYC in mind ; in all probability -- a very similar story in the
rest of the country . . . It's an invasion .

Treating Criminal Foreigners from Mexico Better Than Law Abidin... John Smith[_7_] Shortwave 0 June 9th 11 12:27 AM
N8wwm Is A Criminal Lance Adair CB 0 June 21st 07 09:35 PM
We are under attack (and it ain't from foreigners) David Shortwave 65 April 14th 05 05:45 AM
Our President Is A Criminal hugh Scanner 1 July 14th 03 06:28 AM
Our President Is A Criminal hugh Shortwave 1 July 14th 03 06:28 AM