Old June 18th 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K7ITM K7ITM is offline

Default odd coax connector

On Jun 17, 5:06*pm, "Johnno" wrote:
That link didn't work, but is this the one you meant to publish?

http://www.pasternack.com/pdf/catalo...Identifier.pdf

73
John VK2KC

Yep. Thanks, John. I'm not sure HOW I managed to do THAT! I thought
I copied-and-pasted, but something got messed up. Hope your revised
URL helps others looking for connector info.

Ralph: I wonder if it's a specially modified N for some weird
application. I've seen UHF connectors modified with the center taken
out so that RG-213's center conductor and dielectric can be extended,
for use in connecting high voltages. Your adapter sounds way
different than that, though.

Cheers,
Tom