Old July 1st 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr[_2_] Burr[_2_] is offline

Default Video of nigfest violence in Washington removed.

I agree with you on this John.

Please stop Cross Posting my post!

TIA,

--
Burr
From The Gardens
"John Smith" wrote in message
On 6/30/2011 1:55 AM, RHF wrote:
On Jun 27, 12:28 pm, John wrote:
On 6/27/2011 8:13 AM, brad herschel wrote:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...NEnJmHv3Sr08EL

Link from Drudge Report now displays "video removed". Summers
warming
up;
store mobs in Philly, Chicago, Boston.

A bungle in the jungle, had some of those bunnies "HOPPIN' MAD!"

A tribal people, of base emotional operation, of low IQ, are not easily
adapted to sane society. Will certainly take a lot longer than the
measly 200+ years it has been attempted here ...

But, I finally did get it to
run:http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...NEnJmHv3Sr08EL

Regards,
JS

John Smith -wrt- Your subject line :
"Video of nigfest violence in Washington removed."
Alas Once Again You Prove Are A Certified D.U.C.K. !
-quack-on!- -quack-on!- -quack-quack-quack-
.
.

Yanno'? I see political correctness. I see people not saying **** when
they have a mouthful. I see the attempted renaming of negro to black, of
homosexual to gay, of mentally retarded to mentally challenged, of tax to
fee/fine/charge/etc. ...

And, I see the idiots who live in fantasy worlds. I see people who think
they are going to change what people think by changing a word, or two ...

But, mostly, I see a lot of morons.

Regards,
JS

--
Regards,
JS

DURING TIMES OF UNIVERSAL DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH BECOMES A
REVOLUTIONARY ACT.- George Orwell