Old June 27th 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

Default Video of nigfest violence in Washington removed.

On 6/27/2011 8:13 AM, brad herschel wrote:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...NEnJmHv3Sr08EL

Link from Drudge Report now displays "video removed". Summers warming
up;
store mobs in Philly, Chicago, Boston.

A bungle in the jungle, had some of those bunnies "HOPPIN' MAD!"

A tribal people, of base emotional operation, of low IQ, are not easily
adapted to sane society. Will certainly take a lot longer than the
measly 200+ years it has been attempted here ...

But, I finally did get it to run:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...NEnJmHv3Sr08EL

Regards,
JS
Old June 30th 11, 09:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

*
* Link from Drudge Report now displays "video removed". Summers warming
* up;
* store mobs in Philly, Chicago, Boston.

A bungle in the jungle, had some of those bunnies "HOPPIN' MAD!"

A tribal people, of base emotional operation, of low IQ, are not easily
adapted to sane society. *Will certainly take a lot longer than the
measly 200+ years it has been attempted here ...

But, I finally did get it to run:http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...NEnJmHv3Sr08EL

Regards,
JS

John Smith -wrt- Your subject line :
"Video of nigfest violence in Washington removed."
Alas Once Again You Prove Are A Certified D.U.C.K. !
-quack-on!- -quack-on!- -quack-quack-quack-
Old June 30th 11, 11:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

Those MFers can't fight worth a crap! What was "them" white boys doing in
there?

I thought Howard was a First Class Collage, what's this crap?

Video is still there Roy

Burr
From The Gardens
Roses & Orchids
Guiguinto, Bulacan. Philippines
http://www.guiguinto.gov.ph/
And Red Mountain, Ca. USA
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old June 30th 11, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

Default Video of------- removed.

On 06/30/2011 03:40 AM, Burr wrote:
Those MFers can't fight worth a crap! What was "them" white boys doing in
there?

I thought Howard was a First Class Collage, what's this crap?

Video is still there Roy

Burr
From The Gardens
Roses& Orchids
Guiguinto, Bulacan. Philippines
http://www.guiguinto.gov.ph/
And Red Mountain, Ca. USA
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

I hear you're going to war with the Chicoms
Old June 30th 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.sport.golf

On 6/30/2011 1:55 AM, RHF wrote:
On Jun 27, 12:28 pm, John wrote:
On 6/27/2011 8:13 AM, brad herschel wrote:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...NEnJmHv3Sr08EL

Link from Drudge Report now displays "video removed". Summers warming
up;
store mobs in Philly, Chicago, Boston.

A bungle in the jungle, had some of those bunnies "HOPPIN' MAD!"

A tribal people, of base emotional operation, of low IQ, are not easily
adapted to sane society. Will certainly take a lot longer than the
measly 200+ years it has been attempted here ...

But, I finally did get it to run:http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...NEnJmHv3Sr08EL

Regards,
JS

John Smith -wrt- Your subject line :
"Video of nigfest violence in Washington removed."
Alas Once Again You Prove Are A Certified D.U.C.K. !
-quack-on!- -quack-on!- -quack-quack-quack-
.
.

Yanno'? I see political correctness. I see people not saying **** when
they have a mouthful. I see the attempted renaming of negro to black,
of homosexual to gay, of mentally retarded to mentally challenged, of
tax to fee/fine/charge/etc. ...

And, I see the idiots who live in fantasy worlds. I see people who
think they are going to change what people think by changing a word, or
two ...

But, mostly, I see a lot of morons.

Regards,
JS

--
Regards,
JS

DURING TIMES OF UNIVERSAL DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH BECOMES A
REVOLUTIONARY ACT.- George Orwell

Old June 30th 11, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 6/30/2011 3:40 AM, Burr wrote:
Those MFers can't fight worth a crap! What was "them" white boys doing in
there?

I thought Howard was a First Class Collage, what's this crap?

Video is still there Roy

Burr
From The Gardens
Roses& Orchids
Guiguinto, Bulacan. Philippines
http://www.guiguinto.gov.ph/
And Red Mountain, Ca. USA
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

ROFLOL!!! I split a gut on that one!

Old July 1st 11, 11:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.sport.golf
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 30, 10:36*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/30/2011 1:55 AM, RHF wrote:

On Jun 27, 12:28 pm, John *wrote:
On 6/27/2011 8:13 AM, brad herschel wrote:
* http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...NEnJmHv3Sr08EL

* *Link from Drudge Report now displays "video removed". Summers warming
* *up;
* *store mobs in Philly, Chicago, Boston.

A bungle in the jungle, had some of those bunnies "HOPPIN' MAD!"

A tribal people, of base emotional operation, of low IQ, are not easily
adapted to sane society. *Will certainly take a lot longer than the
measly 200+ years it has been attempted here ...

But, I finally did get it to run:http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...NEnJmHv3Sr08EL

Regards,
JS

John Smith -wrt- Your subject line :
"Video of nigfest violence in Washington removed."
Alas Once Again You Prove Are A Certified D.U.C.K. !
-quack-on!- -quack-on!- -quack-quack-quack-
* .
* .

Yanno'? *I see political correctness. *I see people not saying **** when
they have a mouthful. *I see the attempted renaming of negro to black,
of homosexual to gay, of mentally retarded to mentally challenged, of
tax to fee/fine/charge/etc. ...

And, I see the idiots who live in fantasy worlds. *I see people who
think they are going to change what people think by changing a word, or
two ...

- But, mostly, I see a lot of morons.

JS - That's Life When You Stand In-Front
of a Tri-Fold Mirror. ~ RHF
http://www.nuvuemirrors.com/trifold/...fold-front.jpg
Old July 1st 11, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.sport.golf

On 7/1/2011 3:01 AM, RHF wrote:

- But, mostly, I see a lot of morons.

JS - That's Life When You Stand In-Front
of a Tri-Fold Mirror. ~ RHF
http://www.nuvuemirrors.com/trifold/...fold-front.jpg

Well, true, I can't speak for everyone. And, I'd imagine you tried it
out before recommending it to other, just to be responsible. And, I
would be slow to argue the results of your experiment(s.)

However, actually, I was standing in a high rise looking over the city ...

Regards,
JS