Old March 12th 11, 02:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Jeff Neese Jeff Neese is offline

Default Philips B3X95U - before and after

This was an exercise in determining whether a painted bakelite cabinet
could be stripped, and then refinished. I think the results speak for
themselves.

Although electronic restoration was tricky due to the PCB construction
(removing the electrolytic can was tricky, as was installing new ones),
I did a full restoration and alignment, and she really performs well.

Attached Thumbnails
Philips B3X95U - before and after-philips-b3x95u-before.jpg