Old March 5th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Mike Coslo Mike Coslo is offline

Default Exam session attendance

"Dee Flint" wrote in
:

This is all give or take a bit. In our area, we are averaging a
little over 1 per month, even before the change. I consider that good
growth.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -

Well you can't tell if that is growth or not unless you are sure that
no one died or let their license lapse. I generally get 2 to 4 brand
new licensees per session but that probably just barely offsets those
that are lost.

I have a pretty good track of the hams in our area. In the last
year, we have had ~ 2 SK's. Lapses are a little more difficult, but still
not too many. The local club has grown at around 1 per month. Club growth
probably can't be sustained at that level. But all appearances are that
in this area, we are doing well.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -