Old March 5th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Nate Bargmann Nate Bargmann is offline

Default Exam session attendance

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 12:49:20 -0500, Dee Flint wrote:

To support other teams in this area, I participated in their VE sessions
this weekend. Already the flurry of applicants has dropped and
attendance is close to that of pre-Feb 23 levels. I hope it is just
this area that is seeing this phenomenon.

I haven't even held our first session since the rule changes and that
won't occur until March 27. There is some interest around here in
upgrades and none have indicated much urgency until later on anyway, so
it will work out.

As for new hams, we average one every couple of years. Yes, I'm in the
sticks...

73, de Nate

--

"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds,
the pessimist fears this is true."