Old April 20th 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Henry Henry is offline

Default Searching for a component source...

It occurs to me that if you dont want to buy from "someone here" you negated
a source !
Having said that, the marine industry has many sources.....also industrial
distributers such as "Allied"....get an industrial trade publication and
request the bingo cards promoted in the rear sections.

Henry

"Dave WB4IUY" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm searching for a source/supplier for a component. I'm not looking
to buy from someone here, but simply a source for a part for a
project. It is a "through-hole" mount pushbutton switch. It needs to
be a maintained contact, push-on push-off, SPST, 5a or better rating.
The hole diameter needs to be 3/8" (of slightly less), and I'd like it
to have a rubber boot on the button to help keep water out.

Any ideas? I've been searching high and low, in digi-key, mcmaster,
radio shack, etc...but no luck. Tried every parts book I have... have
seen them in the past, but don't remember the company who made them.

Thanks,
Dave WB4IUY