Old April 29th 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
craftygal7388 craftygal7388 is offline

Default How Many Of Us Are Hams & OTR Lovers

Read your FCC Rules and Regs and you will see that any broadcast of
OTR is illegal over Echolink. Sad to say it is just not the right
forum. Best to stick with the regular internet. We're just not
allowed to broadcast anything at all.

Marsha N8FE (ham who loves OTR)

On Apr 26, 2:48 pm, "Pat Cook" wrote:
The reason behind this is simple. I'd like to consider starting up a
loosely-formal net on EchoLink that's devoted to OTR. The premise would be
anything related to OTR or radio in general.

Pat Cook, KB0OXD