Old April 30th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
craftygal7388 craftygal7388 is offline

Default How Many Of Us Are Hams & OTR Lovers

Hi Dee ,

That's a horse of a different color as one of my favorite movies
goes... sounds like a nice idea. But I agree that you must have 2
licensed control ops at all times as Hans pointed out. Sounds like you
have some more investigating to do. Be interesting to see what you
come up with.

Vy 73,

Marsha N8FE

On Apr 29, 10:40 pm, "Pat Cook" wrote:
Hi everyone:

"Dee Flint" wrote in message
I don't think they are talking about broadcasting OTR. They are talking
about a net to discuss things related to OTR. Such a discussion net would be fine.

Exactly Dee.
Think of it like you would a topical net on HF such as Handi-Hams, QRP or some other niche topic.

Cheers & 73

Pat Cook, KB0OXD
Denver, Colorado
WEBSITE -http://www.qsl.net/kb0oxd/