Old June 11th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] battles1550@mailinator.com is offline

Default Digital question

I am interested in geting into digital modes. I have not done
anything with these modes before. Can I get some suggestions on what
is(are) the best software on the market for multiple mode operation?
Are there possibly separate mode freeware programs out there that are
just as good. I have downloaded the freeware digital multi-mode from
F6CTE but have not been able to set it up yet. I have also seen the
MMTTY and DigiPan software mentioned in QST articles.

Thanks for any help on this.