Old June 28th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default ARRL JUNE VHF Contest Log Help

"Matthew" wrote in message
I am having trouble getting a straight answer I am hoping someone here can
help me.

How do I submit my 4 band log to the ARRL and a 5th band as a checklog for
the same June VHF contest?

From the General Rules for ARRL Contests on Bands Above 50 MHz:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/announc...rules-vhf.html

2.4.2.Limited Multioperator: Stations submit logs with a maximum of four
bands used. (Logs from additional bands used, if any, should be included
as
checklogs.)

I am trying to follow this rule, but I do not know how to accomplish the
task. We will get killed in the Multi-Multi category, Limited Multi is
where
we want to be with our 4 bands, the other band as a checklog.

Thanks for any help and 73,

Matthew

Call the ARRL.

Otherwise simply submit them individually per the rules below. I.e. the four
band log as one submittal and the single band log as a check log.
Specifically state in your submission that the single bander is a check log.

Or simply don't submit the 5th band at all. There really is no need to.
The stations you contacted will still get their points even if you don't
submit a log.

"6.1.1. Electronic submissions in the Cabrillo format may be emailed to

6.1.2. Hand written paper logs or diskettes mailed to June VHF, ARRL, 225
Main St, Newington, CT 06111.

6.1.3. Web entries submitted via the web-based applet at:
http://www.b4h.net/cabforms/ "