Old April 14th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default "Steampunk" Revisited

wrote:
In a recent thread, the question of style in our hamshacks and
equipment was discussed.

Here's one amateur's interpretation (click on the "Retro" links:

http://g4oep.atspace.com/

Interesting mix of old, new, and styles

Rather nice radio he's made. The technology is exposed, and visible, and
it's aesthetics are there for everyone to see. Love them tubes. Nice
warm tones against a black surface. I'll give it an A. I'm curious
though. One of those tubes had a different glow to it. Would that be a
tuning eye tube?

- 73 de Mike N3LI -