Old May 29th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Jim Hampton Jim Hampton is offline

Default Greeting and test

Hello gang,

Just got a new computer (need a new HF station to go with it too LOL) and am
connecting up to newsgroups. Looks good so far. Took me until 2:00 AM the
day I received it as I had to clean out the computer room (orders) and then
found out the thing does *not* like my USB 1 or 1.1 devices. Ethernet took
care of the USB on the DSL modem.

Along with a nice day here, a new job, new computer and some friends
stopping over, things couldn't be much nicer in these parts.

Hope everyone else is having a decent day.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA