Old July 7th 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
R.Scott R.Scott is offline

Default Station Equipment - Operating desk

Im using an old sears metal desk with a door on top. I really would
like to build something into the wall or off the wall but not sure if
thats the way to go. Corner office groups at the big box stores dont
appeal to me.

There was a wonderful desk set up built by a 7 lander that was in one
of the ham radio magazines in the late 70s early 80s that looked
Ideal.

SOOO

What does yours look like and what might be easy for a so so wood
person (as In I can cut some and nail some)

Plans etc helpful

Scotty W7PSK