Old July 25th 11, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John S John S is offline

Default 80 meter dipole

On 7/25/2011 7:46 AM, 'Doc wrote:
A dipole doesn't have to be without bends. Keep those bends fairly
less than 90 degrees at any one point and it should work okay. It
also doesn't have to be suspended exactly at the center feed point,
for instance, if the support isn't exactly 'centered' in your lot.
Lot's of possibilities. May not be the best in the world, or a
'classic' shape, but with a little 'fudging' here and there can
usually be made to 'fit' your available space.
- 'Doc

(Since that saying isn't literal, but a 'play on words', I doubt if
politics have much to do with the capitalizing. But then it could, if
you're of such a bent.)

Rats! I forgot to put the smiley face at the end again.