Old July 25th 11, 07:00 PM
commsat commsat is offline
Junior Member

Default 230.4 kbps Transceiver

Hello,

I'm a student participating in a cubesat program at my university. I'm currently helping them design and set up a ground station for use in our mission. The problem we have run into is finding a 2 m transceiver that has a data rate of 230.4 kbps. From my research and understanding, there aren't any transceivers that perform at this data rate. I believe I will need to somehow modify a 2 m transceiver to perform at this data rate. Has anyone had experience with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.