Old July 25th 11, 06:29 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic
Iarnrod Iarnrod is offline

Default RANK FORGERY -- Liar Georgie Blimpton's mental health certificate!

On Jul 22, 11:51*pm, George Blimpton wrote:

Awwww, widdle Georgie Blimpton, my completely PWNED usenet puppy,
misses me!! Don't worry, Blimpie, I be here to kick your sowwy ass!

On 5/9/2011 5:00 AM,Iarnrod squatted to **** down Blimpton's throat:
On May 8, 10:45 pm, George Blimpton wrote:
On 5/8/2011 9:42 PM, wrote:
In sci.skeptic George Blimpton wrote:
On 5/8/2011 8:39 PM,Iarnrod wrote:
On May 8, 10:22 am, George Blimpton wrote:
The snarky boy,who bizarrely likes to pretend he's a 60+ year old
woman, gets everything wrong.
I of course have never been wrong.
Always.
Why do you pretend to be a 60+ year old woman? You're not. You're
(nominally) a male, in your 20s or 30s. I know. We all know. What's
with the ****ing lame charade, boy?
Mother fixation.
It's some kind of psychological abnormality. I don't know if it's
treatable or not.

Well,

Well, why don't you **** off, boy?

I am having too much fun ****ting down your throat, rightard. Why
would you want to deprive me of my daily fun kicking around you
rightards? Do you hate America?