Old September 2nd 11, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default (OT) : Vital Skills in the Obama-Regime's Global Elite 'New WorldOrder' !

On 2011-08-27 14:14, dave wrote:

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Liberty Net: August 20, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/08/liberty-net-august-20-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THERE IS A CONVERGENCE of free political thought these days, as the
hot knife of crisis cuts through the phony left-right /
Republican-Democrat paradigm. As more and more people find
themselves bled dry by the financial elite, the warmongers, and the
vote-buyers, the old labels just donąt have much meaning anymore.
Participate in the awakening by checking into the Liberty Net!

- - Money is obsolete.
- - Unlkess you have a vital skill you are obsolete.

- Goodbye bankers, lawyers, accountants, politicians, MBAs?

NAH ! - Actually The New World Order [NWO]
Vital Skills Are :

# 1 - Progressive-Elitist -aka- Liberal Thinker !
-obama-bot--aka--soros-lacky-

# 2 - Activist Lawyers& Liberal Politicians !
-obama-bot--aka--soros-lacky-

# 3 - Global Bankerss& Financial Overlords !
-obama-bot--aka--soros-lacky-
# 5 - Educated Elitists Indoctrinated To Support
All the Above : We Are The New World Order !
-we-are-the-overlords-&-we-are-the-elite-
# 7 - The Liberal "Apparatchik" of the New World
Order [NWO] : Regime& Military& Police
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparatchik
-we-are-'law-&-order'-&-we-are-the-controllers-
# 9 - The Rest of Humanity Controlled and Ruled
{Enslaved} by All the Above
-the-oppressed-masses-seeking-freedom-

#10 - Those Free Thinkers Opposed to #s 1~7
and the Agenda of the New World Order [NWO]
-enemies-of-nwo-aka-'the-state'-wrt-'the-regime'-

and that is how 'i' see it ~ RHF
.
.
Chuck Harder on "The Power Hour" with Joyce Riley
this Friday 2 Sept 2011 @ 1200 UTC on WWCR
Shortwave Radio -tune-to- 7490& 13,845 kHz
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d5db9ccc4e1599
.
.

Unfortunately, you are correct and you only need look out your front
door to see it happening!

What I love watching are the idiots just sitting there thinking
"something is going to happen to save my arse!"

It is almost worth letting it happen just see them get their just rewards.

Regards,
JS