Old August 27th 11, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

Liberty Net: August 20, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/08/liberty-net-august-20-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THERE IS A CONVERGENCE of free political thought these days, as the
hot knife of crisis cuts through the phony left-right /
Republican-Democrat paradigm. As more and more people find
themselves bled dry by the financial elite, the warmongers, and the
vote-buyers, the old labels just don’t have much meaning anymore.
Participate in the awakening by checking into the Liberty Net!

Here’s a very brief summary of some of the topics discussed this
time on amateur radio’s longest-running discussion net:

• Even when they _try_ to depreciate their currency, as they did
recently, the Swiss franc seems incapable of dropping much in value.
This says something about the inherent quality of Swiss society and
the Swiss people. (10 minutes)

• The FDIC has $19 billion in reserve to “insure” $4,400 billion in
personal bank accounts. That’s like insuring a precious diamond ring
with a $20 bill. (49 minutes)

• Democrats support the Mestizo invasion because they see the
invaders as “instant democrats.” Republicans support the invasion
because they like union-busting and cheap labor. Both are knowingly
participating in the genocide of America’s founding stock. (59 minutes)

• In a single man’s lifetime, the banks and the government have
inflated away 97% of the dollar’s value — and now they are
accelerating the process. (1 hour 11 minutes)

• Isn’t it great that our “peace president” has now officially
extended the regime’s “mission” in Afghanistan to the year 2024? (1
hour 28 minutes)

• With the fall of the dollar, metal prices have soared, so much so
that thieves have been climbing cell towers to steal copper feed
lines, and climbing houses to steal downspouts. (1 hour 30 minutes)

• An inductance meter can be used as a highly reliable, and
non-destructive, detector of counterfeit gold or silver coins. (1
hour 34 minutes)

• Are all the hints being dropped by the regime that “there might be
an attack” on the tenth anniversary of 9/11 a sign that we should be
on the lookout for a false flag attack encouraged or engineered by
that very regime? (3 hours 2 minutes)

• As the regime in Washington expands their
police/surveillance/national-security state with each passing day,
how can its minions have the temerity to point a finger of
accusation at Libya or Syria for supposed human rights violations?
(3 hours 9 minutes)

Remember that you can receive the Liberty Net in the area of 3950
kHz and above (lately, often on or near 3980 kHz)) every Saturday
night at 10PM Eastern Time — or listen live on the Internet via
N2SAG or N2IRJ. And you can listen at your leisure via the mp3 files
posted here at http://3950.net every week. Each Saturday night’s mp3
file is usually posted on the next morning — Sunday — and will be
visible that day in the upper right column of this site.

Once again, thanks to W1WCR for running this important and historic
discussion net, and thanks also to N2IRJ for making these recordings
available.

http://3950.net/2011/08/liberty-net-august-20-2011/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old August 27th 11, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Liberty Net: August 20, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/08/liberty-net-august-20-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THERE IS A CONVERGENCE of free political thought these days, as the
hot knife of crisis cuts through the phony left-right /
Republican-Democrat paradigm. As more and more people find
themselves bled dry by the financial elite, the warmongers, and the
vote-buyers, the old labels just don˘t have much meaning anymore.
Participate in the awakening by checking into the Liberty Net!

Money is obsolete. Unlkess you have a vital skill you are obsolete.
Old August 28th 11, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/27/2011 6:14 AM, dave wrote:
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Liberty Net: August 20, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/08/liberty-net-august-20-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THERE IS A CONVERGENCE of free political thought these days, as the
hot knife of crisis cuts through the phony left-right /
Republican-Democrat paradigm. As more and more people find
themselves bled dry by the financial elite, the warmongers, and the
vote-buyers, the old labels just don˘t have much meaning anymore.
Participate in the awakening by checking into the Liberty Net!

Money is obsolete. Unlkess you have a vital skill you are obsolete.

The way things are going, the only skills which will be of value is
shelter construction/maintenance, food production, weapon construction, etc.

As obama heads us back to the stoneage, things will change drastically
.... a glance towards Africa will visually demonstrate the direction
"black thinking" will take you.

Regards,
JS

Old August 29th 11, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 27, 10:26*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 8/27/2011 7:29 PM, wrote:

On Aug 27, 7:08 pm, John *wrote:
On 8/27/2011 6:14 AM, dave wrote:

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

[...]

JS- Hide quoted text -

Are you moving to Africa in the very near future ?

- How could you ever be that mistaken? *
- barry soetoro is bringing [It] to us ...
-
- Regards,
- JS

Welcome to Obama's 3rd World USA* !
* Universal States of Abasement !
Old September 2nd 11, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Vital Skills in the Obama-Regime's Global Elite 'New WorldOrder' !

On 2011-08-27 14:14, dave wrote:

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Liberty Net: August 20, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/08/liberty-net-august-20-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THERE IS A CONVERGENCE of free political thought these days, as the
hot knife of crisis cuts through the phony left-right /
Republican-Democrat paradigm. As more and more people find
themselves bled dry by the financial elite, the warmongers, and the
vote-buyers, the old labels just don˘t have much meaning anymore.
Participate in the awakening by checking into the Liberty Net!

- - Money is obsolete.
- - Unlkess you have a vital skill you are obsolete.

- Goodbye bankers, lawyers, accountants, politicians, MBAs?

NAH ! - Actually The New World Order [NWO]
Vital Skills Are :

# 1 - Progressive-Elitist -aka- Liberal Thinker !
-obama-bot--aka--soros-lacky-

# 2 - Activist Lawyers & Liberal Politicians !
-obama-bot--aka--soros-lacky-

# 3 - Global Bankerss & Financial Overlords !
-obama-bot--aka--soros-lacky-
# 5 - Educated Elitists Indoctrinated To Support
All the Above : We Are The New World Order !
-we-are-the-overlords-&-we-are-the-elite-
# 7 - The Liberal "Apparatchik" of the New World
Order [NWO] : Regime & Military & Police
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparatchik
-we-are-'law-&-order'-&-we-are-the-controllers-
# 9 - The Rest of Humanity Controlled and Ruled
{Enslaved} by All the Above
-the-oppressed-masses-seeking-freedom-

#10 - Those Free Thinkers Opposed to #s 1~7
and the Agenda of the New World Order [NWO]
-enemies-of-nwo-aka-'the-state'-wrt-'the-regime'-

and that is how 'i' see it ~ RHF

Old September 2nd 11, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

#10 - Those Free Thinkers Opposed to #s 1~7
and the Agenda of the New World Order [NWO]
-enemies-of-nwo-aka-'the-state'-wrt-'the-regime'-

and that is how 'i' see it ~ RHF
.
.
Chuck Harder on "The Power Hour" with Joyce Riley
this Friday 2 Sept 2011 @ 1200 UTC on WWCR
Shortwave Radio -tune-to- 7490& 13,845 kHz
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d5db9ccc4e1599
.
.

Unfortunately, you are correct and you only need look out your front
door to see it happening!

What I love watching are the idiots just sitting there thinking
"something is going to happen to save my arse!"

It is almost worth letting it happen just see them get their just rewards.

Regards,
JS

Old September 2nd 11, 01:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-08-27 14:14, dave wrote:
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Liberty Net: August 20, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/08/liberty-net-august-20-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THERE IS A CONVERGENCE of free political thought these days, as the
hot knife of crisis cuts through the phony left-right /
Republican-Democrat paradigm. As more and more people find
themselves bled dry by the financial elite, the warmongers, and the
vote-buyers, the old labels just don˘t have much meaning anymore.
Participate in the awakening by checking into the Liberty Net!

Money is obsolete. Unlkess you have a vital skill you are obsolete.

Goodbye bankers, lawyers, accountants, politicians, MBAs?

A feller can dream, can't he?
Old September 3rd 11, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On Sep 2, 11:46*am, RHF wrote:
On Sep 2, 12:32*am, John Smith wrote:

#10 - Those Free Thinkers Opposed to #s 1~7
and the Agenda of the New World Order [NWO]
-enemies-of-nwo-aka-'the-state'-wrt-'the-regime'-

and that is how 'i' see it ~ RHF
* .
* .
Chuck Harder on "The Power Hour" with Joyce Riley
this Friday 2 Sept 2011 @ 1200 UTC on WWCR
Shortwave Radio -tune-to- 7490& *13,845 kHz
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d5db9ccc4e1599
* .
* .

Unfortunately, you are correct and you only need look out your front
door to see it happening!

What I love watching are the idiots just sitting there thinking
"something is going to happen to save my arse!"

It is almost worth letting it happen just see them get their just rewards.

Regards,
JS

For 'Vital Skills' those that can :
-a- Wood Stove for Heat and Cooking
-b- The All American Wood Pile
-&- Fly the US Flag over your All {100%} American
Wood Pile and Show Your Energy Independence !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4fa188e9673632

the smell of a wood cook fire in the morning
it smells like . . . breakfast and coffee ~ RHF
-wake-up- -get-up- -stand-up-for-your-rights-!-
*.

Bob Marley 's song .
Old September 3rd 11, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

wrote:

RHF
-wake-up- -get-up- -stand-up-for-your-rights-!-
*.

Bob Marley 's song .

Melody stolen from War "Slippin' Into Darkness"