Old September 9th 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Scriptures for America Pastor Pete Peters Dead

On 9/8/2011 6:41 PM, BDK wrote:

He died of kidney failure..... and I've never heard the story that his
son was murdered. He died in a car accident.

Apparently Pastor Pete had just finished being ****ed by a Nazi low-rider
when his kidneys failed.

Oh the humanity!

What a guy...

Thanks BDK. needed a good chuckle. But, I now need to clean the coffee
off the laptop. No big deal, not at home, so, it's not mine. No comment
on his son being murdered in a car accident? I don't believe ol Pete had
more followers than ol AJ. Maybe less than 10, closer to 5.

One more thing, when do we get the kooker report on the western black-out?

Drifter...