Old September 8th 11, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Scriptures for America Pastor Pete Peters Dead

On Aug 1, 10:44*pm, Truth Teller wrote:
On Jul 31, 7:16*pm, Truth Teller wrote:

Died July 7, 2011. There sure hasn't been much, if anything, said
about this. Back in the day when this was actually a shortwave radio
group this would have been a sizzling topic.

Officials say he died of "natural causes". Bull****. He was most
likely poisoned. His inner circle of "friends" sure seem to be docile
considering they don't trust anything government officials, the local
yokel little town coroner in this instance, do or say.

I often wondered how long it would take for his enemies to finally
murder him. His group has been infiltrated by counter intelligence
errand boys for quite a long time.
His son was murdered years ago.

He died of kidney failure..... and I've never heard the story that his
son was murdered. He died in a car accident.

Old September 9th 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/8/2011 6:41 PM, BDK wrote:

He died of kidney failure..... and I've never heard the story that his
son was murdered. He died in a car accident.

Apparently Pastor Pete had just finished being ****ed by a Nazi low-rider
when his kidneys failed.

Oh the humanity!

What a guy...

Thanks BDK. needed a good chuckle. But, I now need to clean the coffee
off the laptop. No big deal, not at home, so, it's not mine. No comment
on his son being murdered in a car accident? I don't believe ol Pete had
more followers than ol AJ. Maybe less than 10, closer to 5.

One more thing, when do we get the kooker report on the western black-out?

Drifter...
Old September 9th 11, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Scriptures for America Pastor Pete Peters Dead : The MessageLives On . . .

On Sep 8, 5:31*pm, BDK wrote:
In article 8acf4125-5d31-48b9-a608-32168e9b0651
@g32g2000pri.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 8, 3:41*pm, BDK wrote:
In article , says...

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Still hearing Paster Peters on the Shortwave
Radio 24&7 -the-body-may-be-dead-
=BUT=THE=MESSAGE=IS=ALIVE=!=
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a4f9ea516da004
*.
Hear Pastor Peters on WTWW Shortwave Radio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTWW
"We Transmit World Wide" [WTWW]
http://wtww.us/pages/program-schedule.php
9480 (9479) kHz @ 1300~0000 UTC : Daily
5755 kHz @ 0000~1300 UTC : Nightly
http://www.sfawbn.org/schedule.html
*.
WTWW Frequency "A11" Schedule
http://www.short-wave.info/?station=WTWW
*.
WTWW Shortwave Radio Rhombic Antenna
under-construction near Lebanon Tennessee
http://www.mt2w.com/WTWW%20SW/index.htm
*.
Hearing the "Timeless Messages of Truth" of
Paster Peters right here and now on WTWW
Shortwave Radio 5755 kHz @ 0000 UTC
8 September 2011 :
Preaching "Snakes in the Grass"; and send
for your copy of the "The Dragon Slayer"
monthly newsletter; and and and . . .
oh yes send us your offering of your $upport.

yes - i heard it on the short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- :http://tinyurl.com/2fn6xog
Grundig Satellit 800-M Receiver + ^Antenna^Info^
*.
*.

- Peters and Gene Scott live on, dead,
- but still talking BS.

One Man's so-called "BS" . . .
is another Man's "Bible Study" ! -ptl-

- Play the god damn music!!!

A Little Dancing Music Please )
http://marksrichardson.files.wordpre...pg?w=164&h=216
-a-la- Jackie Gleason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=appujQo5GH4
Old September 9th 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Kooker Report on the San Diego {Western} Black-Out !

On Sep 9, 9:28*am, Drifter wrote:
On 9/8/2011 6:41 PM, BDK wrote:

He died of kidney failure..... and I've never heard the story that his
son was murdered. He died in a car accident.

* Apparently Pastor Pete had just finished being ****ed by a Nazi low-rider
when his kidneys failed.

Oh the humanity!

What a guy...

Thanks BDK. needed a good chuckle. But, I now need to clean the coffee
off the laptop. No big deal, not at home, so, it's not mine. No comment
on his son being murdered in a car accident? I don't believe ol Pete had
more followers than ol AJ. Maybe less than 10, closer to 5.

- One more thing, when do we get the kooker
- report on the western black-out?
-
- Drifter...

-be-careful-what-you-ask-for...-

As heard on Coast-to-Coast AM
{last over-night}
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
-a-caller-made-the-pronouncement-
....and... as heard being reported by Alex Jones
on the "Info Wars" Shortwave Radio Program
{today}
http://www.infowars.com/

-it's-official- The Kooker Report
on the San Diego {Western} Black-Out !

The story goes that the San Diego
{South-Western} Black-Out is/was a
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/san-di...-outage-update
Signal to the US based Islam-O-Terrorist
Sleeper-Cells to initiate Attacks this
10th Anniversary of the 9/11 Attacks.

yes - i heard it all on-the-radio ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lJTGDwASmQ