Old September 12th 11, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default MFJ-868 SWR/Wattmeter

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:50:08 -0700, "Sal" wrote:

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
.. .
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/home/slides/BL-shop6.html

That maroon-colored thing in the lower right corner? I'm guessing part of
chair, an incredibly useful piece of furniture for stacking things that
don't belong on the floor. :-)

No chair... standing room only. It's part of a furniture dolly that I
use to move the two MSF5000 repeaters around the shop.
http://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lb-capacity-movers-dolly-38970.html
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/K6BJ-MSF5000/backup-repeater.jpg
It's leaning against one side of the backup repeater. The shop also
is used for small engine repair, chemistry experiments, general
fabrication, bicycle repair, and radio repair. Bench work came to a
standstill for 2 weeks while I was waiting for chain saw parts.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D