Old September 18th 11, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
atec77[_3_] atec77[_3_] is offline

Default Anyone with experience of the VK5BR noise canceller?

On 18/09/2011 11:37 AM, atec77 wrote:
On 17/09/2011 1:08 PM, clifford wright wrote:
Doug wrote in
:

Thanks Doug I will follow that up.
After all the chips only cost $5 each so paying up to $10
for an adapter wouldn't be too high a price to pay, it saves so much
trouble. I'm 71 and I surprised myself in that, I was, in the end able to
wire all 24 pins. I'll have to redo a few though and I'm very concerned
about the durability of the joints under vibration as it is an electric
bike controller for a BLDC sensorless electric motor.

Atec77. I'm a bit puzzled about your response!

Coincidently scan ebay for one of these , building one is cheap enough
and my copy works better than I expected

http://www.universal-radio.com/CATAL...amps/3541.html