Old December 11th 11, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default SW8 audio issue

On 12/11/11 06:05 , Brenda Ann wrote:
My SW8 has recently developed an audio issue. It plays for a few seconds
to a minute or so, then the audio just suddenly dies. I can still get
audio out the line out jack, but nothing from the speaker or headphones.
I strongly suspect the LA4555 output IC, but I would love to be able to
do some signal tracing to make sure the problem doesn't lie further up
the audio chain. Does anyone have, or know where I can find, a schematic
or service manual for the SW8?

I got mine from RL Drake. But that was years ago.

BAMA has an archive of manuals and schematics, though. Check them out.