Old December 11th 03, 11:13 PM
pez

Dear Mr. Reg Edwards,

Firstly, I have to correct myself:
Definitely, RHO_SWR does not supersedes
the COAXPAIR and RJELINE3a programs.

Secondly,
in what is following,
which seems to me as a correction to an obviously misprint,
take once again into account please,
that English is not my native language...

Program: RHO_SWR.EXE/ 49,576 bytes

"M(ore notes)"

Lines from the Top of the 1st M(ore notes) Screen:
[2] beteen -to- between
[2] permi- -to- perm-
[3] ttivity -to- ittivity

Lines from the Bottom of the 1st M(ore notes) Screen:
[2] indication -to- indicate (?)
[2] flow -to- [be canceled as pleonasm]
[6] flowing -as- [above 2]
[8] flowing -as- [above 2]
[9] flowing -as- [above 2]

Lines from the Top of the 2nd M(ore notes) Screen:
[2] value. -to- [be canceled as it is repeated from the end of the previous line]
[4] nepers -to- nepers/mile (?)
[5] radians -to- radians/mile (?)

Lines from the Bottom of the 2nd M(ore notes) Screen:
[6] of -to- [be canceled as it is repeated from the end of the previous line]

Finally,
could you tell me please what is the meaning of "TLI"?

Sincerely yours,

pez
SV7BAX
TheDAG