Old December 19th 11, 06:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf
John Smith[_9_] John Smith[_9_] is offline

Default You might ask yourself ...

On 2011-12-18 22:41, John Smith wrote:

What candidate is most support, by actual monetary donations, from
military personnel -- the people who are the boots on the ground, see
what the criminals are doing, want real cures?

And, this webpage might answer your questions:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...tary-donations

Interesting. It certainly runs counter to some perceptions of the US
military on this side of the pond. Also interesting that Obama
received more such donations than any of the other Republican
candidates: perhaps a recognition of his withdrawal of troops from
Iraq as promised. (One of the few things he's got right.)

Just thinking ahead... how different would the rest of the world
become if the US became strictly non-interventionist?

The rest of the world would have been under a world dictatorship a long
time ago. it would then have been us against the whole world and we
would have probably fell and found ourselves also under the dictatorship.

Korea would be a much better area to combat the type of thing you
mention, however, they have no resources of value for the criminals to
steal ...

No, the puppet masters who own and run, illegally, our public servants
have their agenda, they simply attempt to hide in under guises of
national security and "helping" other nations ... the fact that these
tactics of deceit and deception have worked so well, I just chalk up to
easily fooled morons ...

Another problem is our nanny role with Israel, a country who now needs
to stand on its' own, or find a place where they are wanted ... or else
you can pay for it ...

Regards,
JS