Old February 22nd 12, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Looking For April 1967 QST Article

On 2/21/12 12:17 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

However, this offers the chance to rant a little. I renewed my ARRL
membership about a month ago. A few days later, the third renewal
notice arrived in the mail offering a free book if I would renew. One
of the books offered looked interesting, so I sent email to the ARRL
asking if the offer could be made retroactive for those that actually
pay on time. No answer, yet. I wonder what would happen if I let the
membership lapse... perhaps an offer of two or more books? Grrrrr.....

There were a few magazines some years ago that I would let the
subscription lapse purposely. They always had a deal for new subscribers
or those who come back. Like half off the subscription price.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -