Old March 30th 12, 09:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Ab Circle Pro.

On Mar 23, 11:59*am, DhiaDuit wrote:
A lady who lives down town has one for sale, $100.00 I will be down town at 5:00 PM today to buy that Ab Circle Pro machine. Yowsuhhh, I will be workin out just like them purrrty wimmins you see on tee vee.

Cuhulin,

Generally not recommended -if- You have :
1. Bad Knees (Joints)
2. Bad Back {Neck?}
http://www.proform.com/webapp/wcs/st...2_29512_186869

IF : You can Walk without Pain/Discomfort
the "Treadmill" Machines are a good choice.
-but-walking-on-natural-ground-is-better-
+fresh+air+sun+light+the+great+outdoors+

IF : You can Jog/run without Pain/Discomfort
the "Elliptical" Machines are a good choice.
-but-jogging-on-natural-ground-is-better-
+fresh+air+sun+light+the+great+outdoors+

For In-Door 'Bad Weather' Exercise the old
Health-Ryders were OK : Provided that you
did not have a Bad Back and Joint Problems.

Note : The ones with a 'Roller/Wheel'
http://www.michiganbusiness.us/images/healthrider.jpg
-not-the-ones-with-the-air-pistons-
http://img.orbitbid.com/2010/11/11/R...wood%20058.jpg

Ten to 15 Minutes 2~3 Times a Day is usually
better than 20~30 Minutes once a day.
-why- Lessens the longer term continued
{repetitive} excessive strain {overloading}
on Backs and Joints

How 'Hard' to Work-Out ? : At the end of
a 10~15 Minute Work-Out; You should have
Beads of Sweat on your Forehead.
=increased=breathing=+=elevated=heart=rate=

Note : The same 'level' of Work-Out as a
1/4-Mile 'fast' Run on a Track [2m] -a/o-
a 1-Mile 'quick' Jog in the Park [8m]

Tip : Practice Deep-Breathing for Part
5-Minutes; or all of your 10~15 Minutes
Work-Outs.