Old March 23rd 12, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ab Circle Pro.

A lady who lives down town has one for sale, $100.00 I will be down town at 5:00 PM today to buy that Ab Circle Pro machine. Yowsuhhh, I will be workin out just like them purrrty wimmins you see on tee vee.
Old March 23rd 12, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I done deeeeeeeeecided to forget that Ab Circle Pro. Heh, she is probally wandering around in that lobby right now, wondering where the hell I am.

Old March 25th 12, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 23, 6:08*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:
I done deeeeeeeeecided to forget that Ab Circle Pro. Heh, she is probally wandering around in that lobby right now, wondering where the hell I am.

Maybe you should go meet her. You might end up exercising your abs
without the Ab Circle Pro.
Old March 26th 12, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Naw dude, she is married.Ahh aints ah goin to mess around. I am fixin to build a cat trap box, ,,, you know the drill, yank a string that has a stick, the box drops. Those nasty arse feral cats are killing all the frogs and geko lizards around here. Frogs and those little lizards serve a useful purpose, they eat those west nile mosquitos. Damn cats are useless.
Old March 26th 12, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 26, 11:14*am, DhiaDuit wrote:
Naw dude, she is married.Ahh aints ah goin to mess around. I am fixin to build a cat trap box, ,,, you know the drill, yank a string that has a stick, the box drops. Those nasty arse feral cats are killing all the frogs and geko lizards around here. Frogs and those little lizards serve a useful purpose, they eat those west nile mosquitos. Damn cats are useless.

Let's us know a month from now what it's like to be drowning in mice.

Old March 26th 12, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Smart meter EXPLODES on house, setting it on FIRE! Vid rense.com
Old March 30th 12, 09:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 23, 11:59*am, DhiaDuit wrote:
A lady who lives down town has one for sale, $100.00 I will be down town at 5:00 PM today to buy that Ab Circle Pro machine. Yowsuhhh, I will be workin out just like them purrrty wimmins you see on tee vee.

Cuhulin,

Generally not recommended -if- You have :
1. Bad Knees (Joints)
2. Bad Back {Neck?}
http://www.proform.com/webapp/wcs/st...2_29512_186869

IF : You can Walk without Pain/Discomfort
the "Treadmill" Machines are a good choice.
-but-walking-on-natural-ground-is-better-
+fresh+air+sun+light+the+great+outdoors+

IF : You can Jog/run without Pain/Discomfort
the "Elliptical" Machines are a good choice.
-but-jogging-on-natural-ground-is-better-
+fresh+air+sun+light+the+great+outdoors+

For In-Door 'Bad Weather' Exercise the old
Health-Ryders were OK : Provided that you
did not have a Bad Back and Joint Problems.

Note : The ones with a 'Roller/Wheel'
http://www.michiganbusiness.us/images/healthrider.jpg
-not-the-ones-with-the-air-pistons-
http://img.orbitbid.com/2010/11/11/R...wood%20058.jpg

Ten to 15 Minutes 2~3 Times a Day is usually
better than 20~30 Minutes once a day.
-why- Lessens the longer term continued
{repetitive} excessive strain {overloading}
on Backs and Joints

How 'Hard' to Work-Out ? : At the end of
a 10~15 Minute Work-Out; You should have
Beads of Sweat on your Forehead.
=increased=breathing=+=elevated=heart=rate=

Note : The same 'level' of Work-Out as a
1/4-Mile 'fast' Run on a Track [2m] -a/o-
a 1-Mile 'quick' Jog in the Park [8m]

Tip : Practice Deep-Breathing for Part
5-Minutes; or all of your 10~15 Minutes
Work-Outs.

live healthy and be strong; but
most of all 'enjoy' your life ~ RHF

Free Great Circle Map Hamguy Swap 0 April 2nd 06 09:26 PM
Free Great Circle Map Hamguy General 0 April 2nd 06 09:25 PM
What is the MFJ magic circle ? Bjay Antenna 5 July 19th 05 07:02 PM
DXing in the Arctic Circle John Plimmer Shortwave 4 January 26th 05 09:30 PM
Great Circle distance HankG Shortwave 32 January 5th 05 08:25 AM