Old May 6th 12, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Yeah cuzz,

On 5/5/2012 7:46 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
you know and I tell you what, tomorrow (Sunday, May 6,2012 is the
last day that big Sears store at Metrocenter Mall will be open. Damn ass shame...

The market place has spoken...

And while we are on the subject, K-Mart bought and owns Sears.

What's wrong with that, you ask?

Well, lemme tell ya.

If you recall, K-Mart declared bankruptcy and all the K-Mart stock
became -worthless-, went to zero. They claimed they were broke. And yet,
just awhile later, they mysteriously found enough money to buy the
entire Sears chain.

When Sears leaves Jackson, maybe they can take K-Mart with them.

(and before you ask, no, I never owned any Sears or K-Mart stock)