Old May 6th 12, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Yeah cuzz,

you know and I tell you what, tomorrow (Sunday, May 6,2012 is the last day that big Sears store at Metrocenter Mall will be open. Metro area population of Jackson (according to wolframalpha website) is about 549,000. That Sears store is 275 of my footsteps South of doggy's front yard, ergo I have walked it before, (takeing my life enema my own hands) across that Dangerous Highway 80. Damn ass shame it T'IS, a city the size of Jackson and no mo Sears store. There are two other smaller Sears stores in the Jackson area though, bit they are little bitty Sears appliances stores.
Old May 6th 12, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 5, 7:46*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:
you know and I tell you what, tomorrow (Sunday, May 6,2012 is the last day that big Sears store at Metrocenter Mall will be open. Metro area population of Jackson (according to wolframalpha website) is about 549,000. That Sears store is 275 of my footsteps South of doggy's front yard, ergo I have walked it before, (takeing my life enema my own hands) across that Dangerous Highway 80. Damn ass shame it T'IS, a city the size of Jackson and no mo Sears store. There are two other smaller Sears stores in the Jackson area though, bit they are little bitty Sears appliances stores.

Sears is history, DD. Ain't gonna be around much longer. I tell you
what's gonna be around, DD.

The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. Why? They talk about hot news and
burning issues ...

Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.
Old May 6th 12, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/5/2012 7:46 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
you know and I tell you what, tomorrow (Sunday, May 6,2012 is the
last day that big Sears store at Metrocenter Mall will be open. Damn ass shame...

The market place has spoken...

And while we are on the subject, K-Mart bought and owns Sears.

What's wrong with that, you ask?

Well, lemme tell ya.

If you recall, K-Mart declared bankruptcy and all the K-Mart stock
became -worthless-, went to zero. They claimed they were broke. And yet,
just awhile later, they mysteriously found enough money to buy the
entire Sears chain.

When Sears leaves Jackson, maybe they can take K-Mart with them.

(and before you ask, no, I never owned any Sears or K-Mart stock)
Old May 6th 12, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Google,,,, K Mart stores in Jackson Mississippi There used to be two K Mart stores in Jackson. One of them was just across Highway 80 from the Sears store. The other one was in north side Jackson, that one was remodelded into what is now the Comcast building, right behind the Carmax place, I 55 North Jackson. I might get over to the Sears store this afternoon.

Old May 7th 12, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Y'all Googlers out thar, (yeah, you) Google,,, Sears Roebuck Catalogue house built in Como,Mississippi Como is also where one of the four World War Two German Prisioner of War camps was located too.

say cuzz, dave Shortwave 2 March 24th 12 03:14 AM
YEAH YEAH THE WITCH IS DEAD Syfo-Dyas[_2_] CB 3 November 10th 09 01:32 PM
(OT) Say cuzz, RHF Shortwave 0 June 2nd 08 04:22 AM
(OT) Say cuzz, Brian Denley Shortwave 0 June 2nd 08 04:12 AM
(OT) Say cuzz,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 1 March 10th 08 04:38 PM