Old May 21st 12, 11:27 PM
Highvoltage2010 Highvoltage2010 is offline
Junior Member

Smile WTB: BC 342-N parts needed

I am restoring a BC342-N and need the Crystal Phasing knob (missing) and the "isolantite?" non-conductive shaft (broken/part of it missing) for it.

Please reply with personal email if you can help. Also interested in new tubes for the radio.

thanks in advance,

Highvoltage2010

PS. I also need (2) of the spring loaded phone jack covers. They are the bottom 2 marked "Phones 2D Audio" - Item 10, p/n 2Z5650-P2A

Last edited by Highvoltage2010 : May 22nd 12 at 12:07 AM Reason: Left off the phone jack covers