Old May 21st 12, 11:27 PM
Junior Member

Smile WTB: BC 342-N parts needed

I am restoring a BC342-N and need the Crystal Phasing knob (missing) and the "isolantite?" non-conductive shaft (broken/part of it missing) for it.

Please reply with personal email if you can help. Also interested in new tubes for the radio.

thanks in advance,

Highvoltage2010

PS. I also need (2) of the spring loaded phone jack covers. They are the bottom 2 marked "Phones 2D Audio" - Item 10, p/n 2Z5650-P2A

Last edited by Highvoltage2010 : May 22nd 12 at 12:07 AM Reason: Left off the phone jack covers
Old May 22nd 12, 04:41 AM
Junior Member

Location: Sugar Land,TX ex Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highvoltage2010 View Post
I am restoring a BC342-N and need the Crystal Phasing knob (missing) and the "isolantite?" non-conductive shaft (broken/part of it missing) for it.

Please reply with personal email if you can help. Also interested in new tubes for the radio.

thanks in advance,

Highvoltage2010

PS. I also need (2) of the spring loaded phone jack covers. They are the bottom 2 marked "Phones 2D Audio" - Item 10, p/n 2Z5650-P2A
Check out Fair Radio for the knobs. They should have at least a knob that is the same size
For the shaft check out McMaster-Carr on the web

Parts Needed DON BERGMARK Dx 2 May 12th 06 02:54 PM
Hallicrafters SX-28 parts or parts radio needed Bob Boatanchors 1 January 13th 06 04:02 AM
parts needed Jim Keefe Swap 0 February 15th 04 08:35 AM
Parts Needed. Jsrboz321 Homebrew 0 December 28th 03 10:55 PM
Parts Needed. Jsrboz321 Homebrew 0 December 28th 03 10:55 PM