Old June 4th 12, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal M. O'Nella[_2_] Sal M. O'Nella[_2_] is offline

Default Hopefully not off topic-link

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

"Sal M. O'Nella"

The commercial power in my neighborhood has an asymmetric waveform. Some
of us have been saving the extra electrons on one-half-cycle.

The extra electrons flow into the ground. Like in your radios.
S*

True. However, to be of any future use, they must be captured before this
can happen. I'm keeping mine on a shelf in the back pantry. The first box
is nearly full.