Old June 5th 12, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default Hopefully not off topic

"Jeff Liebermann" napisal w wiadomosci
On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:16:03 +0200, "Szczepan Bialek"
wrote:

Before I have read that J. Schneider used the Epsom salt to cancer cure.

Well, might as well go further off topic. I'll make it quick and
painless.

In about 2006, I discovered that I had prostate cancer. I had some
time, so I elected watchful waiting, while I shopped around for
alternatives to conventional cancer treatments.

J. Schneider published his results in 2006 after 15 years of experiments.
The National Cancer Institute confirmed it.
Your "alternatives" were the old ones.

But J. Schneider wrote:
"I have no idea if my body was unique in its response to this agent
(saturated solution of Epsom salt + Vit C).
It is obvious that that much more laboratory and clinic testing is necessary
before anyone could recomended this agent to anyone else for their use".

Now I know that my body is also unique.

I settled on 3 rather
popular treatments and tried them all with religious adherence to
their recommended procedures and strictures. Nothing worked, and my
PSA score continued to climb:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/crud/psa.jpg
(The big peak in 2007 was from the effects of a kidney stone.) As I
approached meltdown, I finally elected to have my prostate surgically
removed. A year later, I had to go through radiation treatment to
clean up the mess because I had waited a bit too long.

During this exercise, I learned a few things about alternative
medicine and cancer.
1. There are plenty of people that do absolutely nothing and have the
cancer miraculously disappear. It's more common than I suspected. I
know two such people.
2. History is written by the survivors. The failures of any
alternative procedure is unlikely to write a report indicating that
they had died from the procedure. Those that survived, and where the
alternative treatment failed, are unlikely to report the failure. Of
course, the proponents of the alternative treatment are unlikely to
mention failures. The result is the overwhelming number of user
comments on alternative treatment web sites are positive.
3. There are huge number of scams and disreputable medical schemes on
the internet. There are also credible looking research reports, which
offer conclusions not substantiated by any data. Some reports go so
far as to be self-contradictory. I found one that couldn't even get
the arithmetic correct.
4. The way to separate the scams from real research is to determine
if the author has a financial interest in the procedure. If they're
selling a book, potion, drug, procedure, or have a political agenda,
then they should be ignored. What's left are usually government and
university financed studies.
5. Alternative medicine certainly has its benefits. In general, it's
a great way to clean up a bad lifestyle. Living on junk food, not
getting enough exercise, and high stress all have their effects.
However, the price of alternative medicine might be delaying
conventional treatment, which often has fatal results. That's roughly
what happened to Steve Jobs, who delayed pancreatic cancer surgery a
bit too long.

I agree with you in 100%.

But the J. Schneider cancer cure is not an alternative.
It is tested in the National Institutions.

Feel free to try Mr Bialek's recommended treatments. However, have
your exit strategy ready in case they fail.

Not my but John Schneider who discovered the cancer cure and Grab Saddle.
S*