Old June 8th 12, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default The Time has come

DhiaDuit wrote:

World War Two Switzerland was milking both sides, building and
repairing equipment for the Allies and the Axis powers. How about
Sweden? America lost over 450 Army Air Force Soldiers bombing two
ball bearing factories in Germany. Volvo (the name means, I Roll)
took up the slack supplying ball bearings to the Nazis. Neutral,
my ASS!!! 'Poppy' Bush was helping the Nazis.

They had a good reason to help Adolph.

Don't overlook the fact that the US had plans to destroy England's
Navy and Commonwealth structure, back in the 1930s.

http://www.damninteresting.com/ameri...invade-canada/

When they discovered they could get Germany to do the work for them,
it only made sense to send money. The Germans could get to be the
villains and the States look like saviors. All the money sent to
Germany was an investment in post war profit.

The Americans let it go on long enough to let England get in a real
bind. People will sign anything when they see oblivion coming.

Once all the backroom deals were made, the US entered the war.

The States got access to all the Commonwealth for trading purposes and
hundred and fifty year long dirt cheap leases on all the military
bases in England that they wanted. As far as I know, the taxpayers in
both countries are still paying off that war.

It took over a hundred years to pay off the Napoleonic wars.

Also keep in mind that General Motors got billions paid to them by
Germany after the war because of lost profits. GM wanted the money
they would have made had THEY been manufacturing arms for the Reich
and the World controlling court dictated the payment.

mike