Old June 7th 12, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Time has come

On 6/7/2012 8:30 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 6/6/2012 7:29 AM, Arky Bob wrote:

Yeah, we have 8 hour days, Saturdays, Sundays off, protection from
the arbitrary whims of management, all due to the unions.

Curse those rotten unions.

Oh, by the way...

...it's apparent that you have NO clue why the unions came into being.

And then Dhia said:

Mississippi is a Right To Work State. Damn Unions!!! I Hate Unions!!!

Well, unions are just organizations of people and they are prey to
the same possibilities of corruption and cruelty that other
organizations, like corporations, are capable of.

Both corporations and unions have discovered that a fast way to
advance their agendas or their power is to get special privileges
through legislation, sometimes including monopolies or near-monopolies.

Example 1: "We are the only employer here (unless you want to
scratch a turnip crop out of the poor soil), we own the town, we own
the only store in town, we run the police, and we own most of the
houses. You do what we say or starve -- no other choice except
uprooting yourself from family and friends and leaving." Add to that
a dollop of false imprisonment if you 'make trouble,' or broken
kneecaps or a bullet if you _really_ try to change things.

Example 2: "This union looks out for you. So you've got to join.
Fail to join and you lose your job -- that's in our contract; you
have no choice. And you must pay us money too: again, no choice --
even if the money goes to things of which you totally disapprove.
And try and work when we say there's a stoppage, and you're lookin'
at a couple of broken bones, Charlie."

This kind of bullying and corruption seems to be part of the human
condition, unfortunately.

My position is that, in a natural and virtuous society, we should be
free to form or dissolve any associations, whether businesses or
unions (or employment or friendships), with complete freedom. People
who use pretended law or violence to prevent that are outlaws
themselves.

Instead of having a sense of community, though, and just plain being
honorable and respecting the other fellows' freedom, both sides have
sometimes resorted to violence and corruption -- and, worst of all,
getting laws written to give their side more power.

Entangling ourselves with endless laws and regulations and inserting
a third party (whether a thug or a policeman or a legislator) into
agreements that ought to be just between two parties -- is _no_
substitute for honor.

With my best,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old June 7th 12, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 2:19*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:
(whether a thug or a policeman or a legislator)

Three words for thug - triple redundancy .. nice touch, Kevin.
Old June 7th 12, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old June 8th 12, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

World War Two Switzerland was milking both sides, building and repairing equipment for the Allies and the Axis powers. How about Sweden? America lost over 450 Army Air Force Soldiers bombing two ball bearing factories in Germany. Volvo (the name means, I Roll) took up the slack supplying ball bearings to the Nazis. Neutral, my ASS!!! 'Poppy' Bush was helping the Nazis.

Old June 8th 12, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

Volvo (the name means, I Roll)

Only in Spanish. It means nothing in Swedish. It's a proper name.

Old June 8th 12, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

World War Two Switzerland was milking both sides, building and
repairing equipment for the Allies and the Axis powers. How about
Sweden? America lost over 450 Army Air Force Soldiers bombing two
ball bearing factories in Germany. Volvo (the name means, I Roll)
took up the slack supplying ball bearings to the Nazis. Neutral,
my ASS!!! 'Poppy' Bush was helping the Nazis.

They had a good reason to help Adolph.

Don't overlook the fact that the US had plans to destroy England's
Navy and Commonwealth structure, back in the 1930s.

http://www.damninteresting.com/ameri...invade-canada/

When they discovered they could get Germany to do the work for them,
it only made sense to send money. The Germans could get to be the
villains and the States look like saviors. All the money sent to
Germany was an investment in post war profit.

The Americans let it go on long enough to let England get in a real
bind. People will sign anything when they see oblivion coming.

Once all the backroom deals were made, the US entered the war.

The States got access to all the Commonwealth for trading purposes and
hundred and fifty year long dirt cheap leases on all the military
bases in England that they wanted. As far as I know, the taxpayers in
both countries are still paying off that war.

It took over a hundred years to pay off the Napoleonic wars.

Also keep in mind that General Motors got billions paid to them by
Germany after the war because of lost profits. GM wanted the money
they would have made had THEY been manufacturing arms for the Reich
and the World controlling court dictated the payment.

mike

Old June 8th 12, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One of the main causes of World War Two was to strenghten Russian communism. Wuppertal,Germany is famous for three things. Aspirin, the World's oldest monorail, and the birthplace of communism.

Old June 8th 12, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, June 7, 2012 9:32:28 PM UTC-4, Brenda Ann wrote:
"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

Volvo (the name means, I Roll)

Only in Spanish. It means nothing in Swedish. It's a proper name.

Actually,that is Latin. Another dead language,though still used by doctors and pharmacists.
Old June 8th 12, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, June 7, 2012 11:48:34 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
One of the main causes of World War Two was to strenghten Russian communism. Wuppertal,Germany is famous for three things. Aspirin, the World's oldest monorail, and the birthplace of communism.

I don't think so. The roots of the Second World War started many years before the general rise of nationalism (shockingly in several places) in Europe.How about the so-called'Great Game'? And Communism really existed in the stone age,btw. I just cannot imagine hunting mammoths or sabre-toothed tigers alone...
Old July 1st 12, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/7/2012 3:30 PM, m II wrote:

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Entangling ourselves with endless laws and regulations and
inserting a third party (whether a thug or a policeman or a
legislator) into agreements that ought to be just between two
parties -- is _no_ substitute for honor.

That middleman third party is usually the most corrupt of the lot.
They wind up milking both sides.

"Put yourself between the Talent and the Money" quotes my drunken non
Irish Uncle.

mike

[...]

In vino veritas. Sometimes, anyway.