Old June 8th 12, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default The Time has come

On Thursday, June 7, 2012 11:48:34 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
One of the main causes of World War Two was to strenghten Russian communism. Wuppertal,Germany is famous for three things. Aspirin, the World's oldest monorail, and the birthplace of communism.

I don't think so. The roots of the Second World War started many years before the general rise of nationalism (shockingly in several places) in Europe.How about the so-called'Great Game'? And Communism really existed in the stone age,btw. I just cannot imagine hunting mammoths or sabre-toothed tigers alone...