Old July 24th 03, 10:46 PM
joe

Yup, just takes a little time, they can run they can hide but one day they will get
tired
of running and they will be TU.

Can't figure out why both sons were together on the run ?

Kind of dumb unless they knew their days were numbered.

Never forget our troops, past and present and our Sept. 11 victims.

joe

Yuri wrote:

BTW, looks like my message to prevent spam in my return address works two ways:
one it reduced automated spam, two - there are two "noSaddams" dead as a door
nail. Another egg in the face of the bitching DummycRATS! I hope they soon
get/confirm the Big Papa Sodumb deadsky soon too.

Bada noSaddam BUm BUm

(My antennas sleep better :-)