Old July 23rd 03, 04:07 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Default no Saddams

BTW, looks like my message to prevent spam in my return address works two ways:
one it reduced automated spam, two - there are two "noSaddams" dead as a door
nail. Another egg in the face of the bitching DummycRATS! I hope they soon
get/confirm the Big Papa Sodumb deadsky soon too.

Bada noSaddam BUm BUm

(My antennas sleep better :-)

Old July 24th 03, 10:46 PM
joe

Yup, just takes a little time, they can run they can hide but one day they will get
tired
of running and they will be TU.

Can't figure out why both sons were together on the run ?

Kind of dumb unless they knew their days were numbered.

Never forget our troops, past and present and our Sept. 11 victims.

joe

Old July 24th 03, 11:14 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Can't figure out why both sons were together on the run ?

Probably because they didn't trust each other in transporting $50 mil, or
waiting for some OK to move outside YI. Looks like they trusted their host, who
was apparently Saddams cousin, but was locked up before. What a way to get
even! If Sodumb is alive or dead, they probably hinted something to their host
or was picked up by surveilance gadgets. Maybe daddy is not far away. Lets
hope, so I can change to "noBin".

Yuri
Old July 25th 03, 06:21 AM
Art Unwin KB9MZ

Mark,
One thing that came out from the 9/11 episode is that world dominance
is shown once again to be transitory. Just a few people dealt us a
heavier blow than we have ever had before. Turned a healthy bank
account to our worst deficit ever and placed us in a position that we
now do not have enough troops
to do the governments bidding. When we decided to trash the Koran and
supply arms to those who wish to push its devotees aside in search of
land we entered a terrible path. A war against freedom of religeon
which energises those people to action against which the largest army
ever assembled will never be able to subdue. Rather than say 'bring
them on' would it not be better to understand what brings millions of
people together against the most dominant government
on earth at the present time and why they are willing to lay down
their lives for what they believe in.
If we persist in hanging on to the western ideas of punishment i.e.
imprisonment or death then we all have a rough row to hoe when our
opponents see death as redemption and who already live amoungst us.

Now as I was saying about antennas i.e . conjugate matches..........
Art

(Mark Keith) wrote in message . com...
oSaddam (Yuri Blanarovich) wrote in message ...
BTW, looks like my message to prevent spam in my return address works two ways:
one it reduced automated spam, two - there are two "noSaddams" dead as a door
nail. Another egg in the face of the bitching DummycRATS! I hope they soon
get/confirm the Big Papa Sodumb deadsky soon too.

Dunno, I think they still need to give Bin Doo-Doo a touch up. He
seems to still be slithering around somewhere. I consider him the
worst of the lot, considering his recent actions, and everyone seems
to have forgotten about his slimy carcass. Something occurred to me
recently. Bin Doo-Doo probably thought when he did the 9-11 thing that
we would all wilt over, whine and moan for a while, and all would
continue to be biz as usual in his part of the world. Probably
considered Sodamn Insane one of his close partners in crime. Probably
thought they would be out water skiiing about this time, celebrating
their crushing defeat of the dreaded yankee redneck infidel *******s.
But now his group is half toast after being given a healthy round of
air to ground enemas, and same for ole Sodamn. His days are numbered.
Bin Doo-Doo brought the wrath of Bush on the whole group of terrorist
deathmonglers and dicktaters. I bet Sodamn curses Bin Doo-Doo's name
when he hovers in his fortified double wide to attempt fitfull sleep
at night. Who wants to be next? Come on boys, lets spin the wheel and
get this show on the road before we are all broke. Making all those
high $$$$ missiles will boost the economy in certain parts of the
country. MK

Old July 25th 03, 12:35 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On 24 Jul 2003 22:21:09 -0700, (Art Unwin KB9MZ)
sent into the ether:

who already live amoungst us.

Now as I was saying about antennas i.e . conjugate matches..........
Art

Back into the killfile, Plonk!
Dan, N9JBF
Amateur radio - What a hobby!
Remove left x for direct reply

Old July 25th 03, 01:39 PM
Dr. Slick

[...]

Too bad both Saddam and Bin Laden were both monsters created by
the CIA, that is, the USA government.

Slick
Old July 28th 03, 05:53 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Too bad both Saddam and Bin Laden were both monsters created by
the CIA, that is, the USA government.

As Bill Crosby said: I brought you into this world, I can take you out.
Maybe one lesson Bin Saddams can learn: "Don't push it!"

Bada Bang Bang
Old August 21st 03, 11:19 AM
Paul

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:18:38 -0700, Mark Keith wrote:

[...]

1. There are no connections between S. Hussein & Al-Quada - they hate each
other.

2. There are connections between Saudi Arabia & Al-Q, when will the
attacks against them start?

3. have any high-ranking Al-Q 'officials' been killed/captured yet?

4. S. Hussein has not been responsible for any terrorist attacks, even
though he was a murderous dictator who (with his son)used weapons of mass destruction (bought form
the west) against his own people.

problems tend to get harder to deal with when you combine them.

Paul M