Old July 29th 12, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable.

On 07/29/2012 09:41 AM, ka6uup wrote:
Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable.

10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't
relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that
money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and
earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.

My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?

Yes. Everyone's Dad is the boss at an automobile manufacturer. Regular
Leave it to Beaver upbringing..