Old July 29th 12, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable.

Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable.

A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being "likable"
or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, we struggled to
understand why. So after much research, we have come up with a Top Ten
List to explain this "unlikablility."

Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:

1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura.
Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to
her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.

3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)

4. Can't or wouldn't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice"
when necessary.

5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law
School and Harvard Business School... and by the way, his academic
records are NOT sealed.

6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in
the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's
America?

7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God,
went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!

8. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police
records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a
stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.

9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very
strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic,
fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.

10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't
relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that
money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and
earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.

My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?
Old July 29th 12, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 07/29/2012 09:41 AM, ka6uup wrote:
Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable.

10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't
relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that
money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and
earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.

My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?

Yes. Everyone's Dad is the boss at an automobile manufacturer. Regular
Leave it to Beaver upbringing..
Old July 29th 12, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

On 07/29/2012 09:41 AM, ka6uup wrote:
Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable.

10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't
relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that
money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and
earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.

My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?

Yes. Everyone's Dad is the boss at an automobile manufacturer. Regular
Leave it to Beaver upbringing..

Meanwhile, you were obviously brought up by clown 'tards, cause it sure shows!

(No clowns were harmed during the making of this post)

Old July 29th 12, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

ka6uup wrote:

Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable.

A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being "likable"
or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, we struggled to
understand why. So after much research, we have come up with a Top Ten
List to explain this "unlikablility."

[...]

I can't wait to go get my absentee ballot in October and vote STRAIGHT
Republican.

Old July 29th 12, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/29/2012 12:41 PM, ka6uup wrote:

Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:

1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura.

He may have a "statesmanlike aura"; too bad he doesn't have a
statesmanlike brain. There is nothing more "soft ball" in diplomacy than
in dealing with England. Yet Romney managed to **** off the British
people, the Prime Minister and the mayor of the City of London with his
"statesman-like" comments.

Furthermore, when he met with the head of Brit intelligence, MI 6, he
was asked to keep the meeting private. Yet at his next public press
conference, he blabbed about the MI 6 meeting. What part of
"keep-it-private" didn't he understand? Some statesman that boy is...

9. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very
strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic,
fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.

Hmmm...the original founders of Mormonism said they were allowed to have
sex with church member wives. Oh, did I say wives? They said "wives AND
daughters". Look it up!

10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't
relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that
money HIMSELF...

Yeah, according to *FELLOW REPUBLICAN* Rick Perry, Romney made it by
himself by VULTURE capitalism (Perry's word). Romney busted up
companies, sold off divisions and raided their pension funds. After he
raided the pension fund of one company, the (former) employees had to go
to the Federal government, the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation
(PBGC) so you and I, the taxpayers, had to cover the pensions that he
raided. Again, look it up!

Finally, you forgot Item 11 on your "Love Romney" list...

11. Romney is a master, world-class flip-flopper.

-He has been for and against abortion.

-He saved the auto companies and he wanted them to go bankrupt.

-He was for govt. health care (and individual mandates). He was against
govt. health care and individual mandates.

-Referring to meals on the campaign trail, he said "I'm not a catfish
man". A different time he said "I LOVE catfish!".

I will show you the actual newsreels to back up every single statement
above.

Just exactly the statesman-like guy we need to deal with the North
Koreans and Chinese.

Old July 30th 12, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

On 07/30/2012 06:12 AM, dxAce wrote:

wrote:

And don't forget Kenyan-born, birth certificate-faking,
racist, closet Muslim, bi-sexual, Choom Gang leader.

I'd never seen the Choom Gang reference before, so I had to Google it.

Interesting.

You have no clue.

Dave, I have lots of clues. Clue #1 is that you are a clown 'tard.

Mitt Romney Committing Felony When He Goes To Israel Truth Teller Shortwave 6 July 27th 12 10:02 PM
Romney...who cares? Scott Antenna 6 January 21st 08 05:49 PM
The Milt Romney thread moparholic General 0 December 1st 05 06:15 AM
The Milt Romney thread moparholic CB 0 December 1st 05 06:15 AM