Old July 29th 12, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable.

dave wrote:

On 07/29/2012 09:41 AM, ka6uup wrote:
Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable.

10. And one more point.....pundits say because of his wealth, he can't
relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that
money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and
earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.

My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?

Yes. Everyone's Dad is the boss at an automobile manufacturer. Regular
Leave it to Beaver upbringing..

Meanwhile, you were obviously brought up by clown 'tards, cause it sure shows!

(No clowns were harmed during the making of this post)