Old December 2nd 12, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
AB9GO[_2_] AB9GO[_2_] is offline

Default Hallicrafters S-38D dial pointers wanted....

Hello all,

I have just acquired a extremely good condition S-38D that someone removed the original dial pointers and replaced them with ones made from an aluminum Coke can! The dial cords are original so I have no earthly idea what they were thinking! I you have a junker set and would like to part with pointers please email me. This radio is for my personal collection and not for sale.

Thanks,
Randy.