Old January 14th 13, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Dyer Brenda Dyer is offline

Default UNID for me 1530AM

"Vlad Gadov" wrote in message

Everyone 73! I'm from Hira, that in New Zealand. My English - bad. Help,
please with identification of station which I could observe on January,
14th, 2013 during time from 09.30 UTC till 10.15 UTC on frequency 1530 khz.
On air sounds songs in performance Patti Page, in particular. Identification
of radioshow and the postal electronic address on 9 minute of 39 seconds
record. In advance many thanks!
Link of record
hehttp://speedy.sh/RAGtg/UNID-1530AM-L...14JAN-2013.wav

I heard the presenter mention "here in the UK". Based on that I did a
search, and could find only one station on that frequency in the UK:

BBC Essex

Essex

95.3 (South Essex), 103.5 (North Essex)

However, looking at their programme guide, I don't think it's them. Do NZ
and OZ still consider themselves part of the UK?

729, 765, 1530