Old January 14th 13, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default UNID for me 1530AM

Everyone 73! I'm from Hira, that in New Zealand. My English - bad. Help, please with identification of station which I could observe on January, 14th, 2013 during time from 09.30 UTC till 10.15 UTC on frequency 1530 khz. On air sounds songs in performance Patti Page, in particular. Identification of radioshow and the postal electronic address on 9 minute of 39 seconds record. In advance many thanks!
Link of record hehttp://speedy.sh/RAGtg/UNID-1530AM-L...14JAN-2013.wav
Old January 14th 13, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Vlad Gadov" wrote in message

Everyone 73! I'm from Hira, that in New Zealand. My English - bad. Help,
please with identification of station which I could observe on January,
14th, 2013 during time from 09.30 UTC till 10.15 UTC on frequency 1530 khz.
On air sounds songs in performance Patti Page, in particular. Identification
of radioshow and the postal electronic address on 9 minute of 39 seconds
record. In advance many thanks!
Link of record
hehttp://speedy.sh/RAGtg/UNID-1530AM-L...14JAN-2013.wav

I heard the presenter mention "here in the UK". Based on that I did a
search, and could find only one station on that frequency in the UK:

BBC Essex

Essex

95.3 (South Essex), 103.5 (North Essex)

However, looking at their programme guide, I don't think it's them. Do NZ
and OZ still consider themselves part of the UK?

729, 765, 1530

Old January 14th 13, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brenda Dyer" wrote in message

"Vlad Gadov" wrote in message

[...]

Further research indicates that a likely possibility may be ZL2YP in Bell
Block / Taranaki / Pakipaki NZ. I can find no information on programming
nor on power output.

Old January 16th 13, 07:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

Australia has 2 active MW stations listed on 1530 KHz.Very low power- 2KW each.
Old January 16th 13, 10:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

Australia has 2 active MW stations listed on 1530 KHz.Very low power- 2KW
each.

I did see those. One is an ethnic aboriginal station. The other seems to be
a satellite of one of the major broadcasters playing popular music. Can't
say for sure on that one though.

UNID 6250 kHz Koikus Shortwave 1 February 17th 08 02:54 AM
UNID sound 6.955 usb Mark F. Shortwave 0 April 1st 07 06:48 PM
UNID sound 6.955 usb Ron Baker, Pluralitas! Shortwave 0 April 1st 07 06:15 PM
UNID sound 6.955 usb Domestos Shortwave 2 April 1st 07 03:40 PM
Unid signal Tom Sevart Scanner 1 November 12th 03 09:36 PM